Our Client, An International Group active in production and distribution of building materials, is looking for an FP&A Manager to re-enforce the Group Finance Team (HQ). You will have full ownership/responsibility for group reporting, Controlling & consolidation. As a full-fledged “side kick” of the group CFO you will also be involved in tax, legal, treasury, compliance, internal audits and other ad hoc projects.
- Board deliverables: monthly board figures & comments
- Bank/lender and rating agencies deliverables: monthly figures & comments (condensed)
- Yearly budget process and regular forecasting
- Yearly GMM meeting: presentation
- Assist in corporate projects such as business plans, due diligence, M&A, capex investments
- Integration of acquisitions (see further below)
- Ad-hoc projects in respect of tax, treasury, compliance and legal
The ideal candidate will have at least 15 years of experience in finance (Big 4 is a plus).
- A Master Degree in Economics.
- Experienced in reporting & consolidation
- You have a broad interest in tax, legal, treasury and compliance
- Good analytical and reporting skills and good sense of prioritization
- Sound knowledge of IFRS
- You have a critical mindset, knowledge of ethical standards and you act accordingly
- A profound knowledge of spoken and written business English & French
- Positive, proactive and hands on attitude
- IT literate and good knowledge of Microsoft office software and advanced user in excel
- Willingness to travel
- Experience with the consolidation tool (SAP BPC) is considered as a plus