BedrijfsinformatieWe are looking for a corporate controller for a global industrial player of Belgian origin in the region of Ghent.
As a Corporate Controller at Esko you will drive the monthly consolidation process. You will manage:
- Play a leading role in the monthly/quarterly/yearly consolidation close process for the Esko Group and ensuring all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Oversee and ensure accuracy of the monthly consolidation process for the Esko Group and reporting towards Danaher of actuals.
- Compile and analyze financial information to ensure properly stated financial statements in accordance with US GAAP and company policy.
- Assist in Transfer Pricing calculations.
- Develop and implement process improvements and lead special projects such as audit requests, Danaher requests, Opening Balance Sheet related to M&A.
Your Education and/or Background Experience will have:
- Master degree in Economics/Finance or equivalent
- 3 or more years experience in internal or external Audit / Controlling in an international environment or Big Four Experience
- Proficient knowledge of Consolidation & US GAAP is a plus
- Affinity to IT and optimizing financial processes
- Strong analytical skills and result oriented
We are looking for a team member who:
- Is motivated and who likes achieving goals and successes
- Loves to build relationships with both internal partners and external contacts.
- Creates commitment and trust through work ethics and customer-oriented attitude
- Seeks feedback to continuously improve programs and processes
- Has the ability to understand and interpret business needs to define communication for a variety of audiences
- We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused and growth-oriented,
- There will always be horizontal as vertical career opportunities.
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits.
Interested? Apply via the button below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org