Project Cost Controller
For a global leader in the high-tech, located in Bruges we are looking for a project cost controller;
- As Project Cost Controller you maintain accurate records of all project financials from quotation through launch.
- You can administer and maintain a project budget to ensure the profitability of the project is preserved to plan or improved.
- As Project Cost Controller you support the decision making process for engineering and manufacturing changes that impact cost, capital or expenses.
- You coordinate and develop processes and key process indicators to actively monitor and manage the project financial status.
- You identify and manage project risk, escalating issues as appropriate.
- You comply with all project contracts, general expectations, timing, quality, cost objectives and procedures.
- As Project Cost Controller you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business, or a technical degree with financial experience.
- You have a minimum of 10 years’ experience managing financial programs in the automotive industry (OEM and/or supplier).
- You are able to process financial data and create and present reports clearly to cross functional teams.
- You have strong computer skills including experience with MS Office and SAP.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Spanish is a plus.
- You are a team player and contribute to building a positive a team spirit.
- You are willing to travel 40% to support customers, internal teams and suppliers.
- A supportive climate where you get on-the-job training that is tailored to your skills and in line with our needs.
- You will work in a high-tech environment, full of creative and technical talent, with a highly dynamic atmosphere and good opportunities for training and growth.
- The position of Project Cost Controller offers a great deal of variety and room for the continual expansion of your knowledge.
- A low-level hierarchy and an inspiring corporate culture.
- Last but not least, we offer an attractive remuneration package.
- Werving & Selectie
- Business controller
- Plant controller