For an international manufacturing company in Ostend, whom is also the market leader in its sector, we are looking for a Treasury Analyst
As a Treasury Analyst, you will be part of a team of 4 people, reporting directly to the Treasury Manager.
- You will be the contact point for bank partners and sister companies for treasury matters
- You are responsible for the management of the group's treasury position, hedging of foreign exchange
- You will follow up on interest rates, compliance controls
- You take responsibility for the liquidity of the company and credit risk
- You will oversee the cash-flow, exchange and interest result analysis
- You are in charge of reporting and forecasting, calculation of the weighted average cost of capital for investment decisions and valuations, profitability analysis
- Moreover you will, in time, take over a key-user function in our Treasury Management System, and will manage treasury related projects
- You obtained a Master’s degree (or equivalent by experience)
- You already have 5 years of relevant experience
- You see yourself as a real number cruncher
- You have a critical and analytical mind
- You have the ability to truly think out-of-the-box
- You are IT-Savy, experience in SAP is a definite plus
- You have excellent knowledge of English
- You see yourself as a true team player, you can take initiative, are tenacious and can work efficiently and accurately
- You are a fast learner who can communicate fluently, are dynamic and enterprising.
- You don't mind occasional trips for projects abroad (max. 10 %)
As well as continuous training and development opportunities, you will receive personal coaching and guidance.
But education won't pay the bills that is why we offer you a competitive salary in accordance to your experience and added value, complemented by a package of interesting extralegal benefits.
Are you interested in this position or do you still have some questions? Do not hesitate to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org