Scale Up CFO
for a scale up in Antwerp, we are looking for a CFO and right-hand of the CEO who will help define & deliver strategy objectives to steer the organization towards further growth.
The responsibilities of the CFO can be divided into 4 big pillars: the management of the accounting team, FP&A, Corporate Finance and projects.
Accounting & Reporting
- Responsible for the day-to-day financial management of the Belgian & Dutch organizations. This means you coordinate and supervise all financial activities such as accounting, invoicing, payments, debtor management, tax- and legal-related aspects;
- Control on working capital;
- Financial reporting including balance sheets, P&L and cash flow statements;
- Being the spokesmen towards external stakeholders, such as auditors, financial institutions, lawyers, etc.;
- Monthly management reporting to internal and external shareholders.
- Business controlling, Partnering with the business.
Understand the operations of each team, challenge the business and act as a sparring partner & translator;
- Preparation of annual budget;
- financial forecasting based on the company's past performance and on internal and external factors that may affect revenue and expenses;
- cost & profitability management;
- Risk management;
Corporate Finance & Liquidity Financing Management
- Manage the capital structure of the company, Determine the best mix of debt, equity and internal financing;
- Manage financing commitments in line with the business’ liquidity and seek appropriate additional financing solutions where needed;
- Investor relations;
- Investment Management, support decisions on investments;
- PMI Management, integration of new restaurants and consolidate for operational efficiency.
- Develop & Optimize the day-to-day infrastructure needed to better run the business.
Build a performant financial organization in order to obtain optimal results;
- Implementation Rydoo (expenses Tool)
- Consolidation project of the corporate & legal entity structure.
- You have significant experience of driving change and growth in a fastmoving, ideally PE-Backed, organization;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset in combination with a tactical, and strategic personality to drive the business forward;
- You are hands-on and still capable in being operational within financial, accounting matters;
- You have proven experiences in managing capital structures within a company;
- You will have exceptional financial analysis skills and the ability to provide insight and clarity behind the group’s financial status;
A challenging and strategic position in a fast-growing company
A Dynamic work environment and direct reporting to CEO and Founder
In case of interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0472231811