Master Data Specialist
For a manufacturing company with a global distribution network, we are looking for an experienced Master Data Specialist in Bruges.
- Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality.
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Ensures quality of master data in key systems, as well as, development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
- In collaboration with subject matter experts and data stewards, defines and implements data strategy, policies, controls, and programs to ensure the enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable (three plants: Romania, Belgium and US)
- Provides assistance in resolving data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies collaborating with subject matter experts (SMEs) and data stewards.
- Manages, analyzes, and resolves data initiative issues and manages revisions needed to best meet internal and customer requirements while adhering to published data standards.
- Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of financial systems is consistent and meets stated business rules and requirements.
- Work closely with the business to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application meet all requirements
- Understanding of data administration and management functions
- Able to think in business processes (create the business flows for cleaning and mastering the master data in SAP)
- Analytical mindset with problem solving skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Familiarity with information system technologies
- Proficient in MS Office, data technologies and SQL is a plus
- Experience with working with data cubes
- Passion for data analytics
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Knowledge of SAP MDG (Master Data Governance) is a huge plus together with knowledge of SAP SAC (reporting tool)
You will be joining a fast-growing organization where teamwork is key. Here you will have opportunities for further development and growth. You will receive a competitive salary with numerous fringe benefits as listed below:
- Car + fuel card
- Possibility to work at home
- Hospitalization insurance
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
Interested? Apply or send your resume to email@example.com