Our client is an international family owned company with an ambition to grow organically also through mergers and acquisitions.
To help them achieve their growth ambitions, we are looking for an M&A Manager who will report directly to the Group CFO and the respective BU CEO’s and who will be responsible for a broad variety of global projects, with a special focus of M&A projects
Management of the M&A process from the beginning until the end.
Ownership of the full buy side deal process:
- Performing company research, market analyses, industry benchmarking and strategic analysis;
- Set-up and documentation of the target company profile;
- Valuation of the company and its different divisions;
- Investment proposals to the CFO, CEO and Board of Directors;
- Coordination of the transaction, management of the contacts with the external parties (analysts, advisors, banks, auditors) and align them together in order to respect the timeframe and deadlines;
- Development of the financial project plan, including risks and sensitivities and oversee strategic financial modelling;
- Participation in negotiations, together with the CFO and the CEO
- Post acquisition integration and reporting the operational performance & the financial results of the investment to the CFO, CEO and Board of Directors;
Project Management (e.g. developing business plans, benchmark our various production plants and with competitors, …)
• University degree;
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in corporate finance including pre and post transaction activities;
• Advanced Excel financial modelling skills;
• Experienced in multicultural settings;
• Preference for candidates with experience working in a strong growing international industrial company ;
• Fluent Knowledge in Dutch, French & Engelish. German knowledge is a plus;
• Flexible for business travel, especially during specific periods, when working on deals;
You will receive a challenging position with real responsibilities and autonomy.
You will work for a company with ambition, but also with attention for its employees and their well-being.