International HR business
For an International Family business, we are looking for an International HR Business Partner.
The HR BP will handle to the best interest of all our customer teams based in Europe (BENELUX, UK, FR, DE, SP, IT +/- 50 employees total).
He/She will be the first ever dedicated HR partner for the sales business units close to our customer.
As an HR BP, you work in all HR domains as a generalist:
- You guide through the execution of the whole HR cycle.
recruitment & selection, performance management, talent review and reward review are the key people processes in the HR cycle;
- Finding TOP talent is where you have the greatest business impact, since we are experiencing rapid growth. You can count on the help of our talent acquisition partner and Comp en Ben manager to maximize your success rate;
- Each customer team is different and has their own identity. Depending on the country you work for, the reality will be different;
- You are the first point of contact when starting up/integrating new customer teams;
- You keep pulse with the people and their leaders in your sphere.
Your main task is to bridge the customer team members, their managers and the company;
- You support the payroll process of your teams and transfer important information to our payroller(s);
Since you are one of the first dedicated HR- partners of the customer teams, you will spend a lot of time training and bridging the leaders in your sphere in executing the HR cycle. You cherish and enable our fantastic culture and bridge towards the different teams.
- You are a self starter.
- You have a proven skill in recruitment & selection.
- You have international experience and/or can switch easily to different focus points
- You are curious & you have a good organizational awareness and understand the business needs of strong autonomous business stakeholders.
- Your English command is excellent. French at an upper-intermediate level is recommended for a good partnering with the French and Spanish team.
- You are an honest communicator on all hierarchical levels.
- You know how to build a network amongst all stakeholders
- You are willing to travel occasionally to the customer teams (3-4 trips/year, voluntary extra trips are definitely possible, but not a must. Trips are subject to your own planning)
- A family company with a flat structure and short decision & reporting lines;
- An international fast growing company with respect in the workplace;
- 1 digital well-established environment;
- A competitive salary package and a human working place with a good sense of flexibility;